A big thank you to inaloveworld for this nomination! Please visit her beautiful blog https://inaloveworld.wordpress.com , She shares all of her writings and posts, with love. You can access her most recent messages and the archive of posts by title and month. “Where love rules, there is no will to power; and where power predominates, there love is lacking. The one is the shadow of the other.”
About the Award:
The Liebster Award is a symbolic awards given by some bloggers to others, in order to show recognition and publicize/discover new amazing blogs!
Rules of the Award:
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Answer 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator
- Nominate up to 11 other bloggers who have 1000 followers or less on their blog
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
- Let the nominees know your blog post is up
11 Random Facts about Me:
- I am 23 Years old
- I am a Professional Baseball Player
- I created this motivational blog to keep myself motivated and to share my story
- I have ADD/ADHD
- My favorite food is pizza
- I have a Girlfriend who is also my Bestfriend
- My main goal in life is to play in the MLB on TV!
- I am very passionate about the blog posts I write
- I was born and raised in Pennsylvania
- My favorite Baseball team is the Yankees (;
- I have struggled with depression in the past, but I am happier than ever lately!
Questions Asked: Just state 15 random facts about you.
You already have 11 random facts about me :), so, 4 more:
- I am NOT a morning person
- I check my blog multiple times per day to talk to people!
- My biggest fear in life is dissapointment
- I truly enjoy the success of others
For this award, I follow the rule and nominate up to 11 other bloggers who have 1000 followers or less on their blog. Please visit their beautiful blogs. We all are a family and together we can help them grow. Thank you! ❤
My Questions (the same):
State 15 random facts about you to let your viewers get to know you better!
Congratulations to all bloggers!
My thanks to all blogging family for being part of my life! This blog is really what is helping me become the person I want to be everyday and tell my story, so I hope you enjoy! Stay motivated my friends.
Chris (Motivated Mindset)